Monday, July 28, 2008

Vacation!

Here are a few pictures from our vacation to River Inn in Hunt, Texas. We had a great time. We love to just go and relax and spend time together. This year was especially fun because in addition to our family, my aunt, two cousins and their families joined us. The pictures are in reverse order, but they are still cute!


What a swing!
Jackson looks very excited about his glow-in-the-dark light stick.
Playing in the moonlight!
Another great swing!
Hello Abbey & Grandma!
"Can I play, Jackson?"



The girls are taking a swim

Jackson was so mad at me for making him dress like his sister. He told me and then later told Grandma when I wasn't around, "Mom never lets me pick out my own clothes!!"





Goodbye Baby Addisyn! (I think to Abbey she will always be Baby Addisyn, even when Addisyn's new sister arrives in a few days.)
Jumping off the dock!
Granpa and Jackson are thinking this over.

A family train!






I think they are looking for squirrels in the trees. You never can tell with those two!
Big, Bigger, Biggest???






Before
After




The boys spent a lot of fun time together going up and down the slide.







Addisyn with her Uncle Jeff
Part of the crew in the river
Not quite twins, but two super cute girls!
Sidewalk chalk is the best!



Mickey & Minnie!
Dad & Jackson
Dad & Abbey (I think this was her only trip down the slide!)
Notice that she started out with her hands over her eyes!
Going on a canoe ride.



Vacation is the life!


The boys













No comments: