Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Fourth of July, Night 3

We really had a big holiday weekend! The next night, Saturday, we went to the lake with our good friends J.T. and Carrie and their family. We had a lot of fun swimming in the lake, riding in the boat, and watching more fireworks. I wish that I had some pictures to post from that day, but I think it is really Clint's fault that I don't......

I made sure to charge the camera battery so we could take a lot of pictures at the lake and not have the battery run out. Clint was rushing me so much to leave, but I made sure to get the camera before he ran me out of the house. When I got to the lake and tried to take a picture of Jackson jumping off the very top of the dock, the camera would not work. I had left the battery in the charger plugged in at our house. I would like to think that if he had not been rushing me so much, that I would have remembered the battery and not just the camera!

Anyway, we had a fun time at the lake and all weekend long. I hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July!

No comments: