Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Jackson

I have to interrupt my tax season blogging hiatus for a very important event -- my baby boy is turning 5! Can you believe it? It seems to be hitting me especially hard this year that he is growing up so fast. I guess 5 is a pretty big deal and I am not just completely crazy. He also had is first t-ball game tonight, which seems to be a big grown-up step for boys. So the first t-ball game on the eve of his 5th birthday seems to be pretty hard on mom! I am so happy and thankful that he is such a big, healthy, wonderful kid, but ........ my baby is 5!!!!!!!

Our family 5 years ago - on the way to the hospital



Our family today

The boys five years ago.......



The boys today......


Enough of the sappiness, check out the next post with t-ball pictures!

No comments: